- The stress management programme is audio-based, available either on CD or as MP3 download.
- The audio lasts 70 minutes with 14 audio tracks which tell you not only what to do, but also explains why. See the complete track listing here
- It comes with worksheets to help you record and address your stress-related experiences. This accelerates change. You can view and download stress and anxiety management worksheets for free here
- Through Cognitive Behavioural Therapy (CBT) you target the thoughts, behaviours and bodily sensations that generate and maintain stress/anxiety. Read more
- This programme is the one given to London NHS patients attending the Stress Management Course
How do I control my stress, anxiety or panic?
This is a question that many people struggle to answer. The good news is that this Stress CDs website is all about targeting your stress, anxiety or panic using proven techniques. These are the solutions that I use and teach others to use in my job as an NHS Clinical Psychologist.
Start to better manage your stress and anxiety today - via download or CD and worksheets
- Feel less anxiety, stress or panic?
- Increase confidence - to face situations, to go places, to speak to people... ?
- Reduce muscular tension - headaches, tight neck and shoulders, fatigue?
- Think in a more balanced, helpful and less catastrophic way ?
- Learn highly portable skills - once learned they are always with you?
- Do more - be less limited by fear, worry, the "What if..." thoughts that hold you back?
- Feel better about yourself?
Just imagine if these changes happened for you.
- How good would you feel?
- What would you be able to do differently or easier?
If this is what you want, then this is the stress management programme is almost certainly for you.
Learn the skills to control panic attacks, reduce stress, become more relaxed and confident
- It is based on CBT (cognitive behavioural therapy) techniques - the most effective way to overcome stress, anxiety, panic and phobia
- It's probably the most comprehensive audio programme available - it doesn't just give you a piece or two of the solution you need. It explains about stress and gives 3 different techniques for addressing the physical symptoms; plus techniques for challenging the thinking and behaviour associated with stress, anxiety and panic. It also suggests on how you can apply these techniques to your situations.
- It not only tells you what to do, it tells you why.
- You can listen before you buy (here at my Arkade site), so you can decide if it will be useful to you.
- It's accessible - you can download instantly so you can play the tracks on your computer or save them to play on your iPod or other MP3 player. The audio CDs can be played on any CD player.
- You can trust it - recorded by a Chartered Clinical Psychologist with experience of running NHS Stress Management Courses.
- It teaches you to manage stress reactions firstly by following the audio tracks, then how to do it when you don't have access to the audio. This way you learn practical techniques that you can draw upon at any time.
- The programme can save you time and money by teaching you how to tackle stress and tension without finding and visiting a professional specialist, or finding and reading books.
- I guarantee appropriately that if for some reason you are not happy with the audio programme (download or CD), then simply let me know within 7 days and I will give you a full refund. This gives you piece of mind.